Top 10 alkaline foods:
A healthy diet should consist of 80% alkaline foods and 20% acidic foods.
1. Lemons – 9.0 pH, It’s a citrus fruit. Inside the body however, when lemon juice has been fully metabolized and its minerals are dissociated in the bloodstream, its effect is alkalizing and therefore raises the pH of body tissue
2. Watermelon – 9.0 pH, 92% water, good source of Vitamin C
3. Spinach – 9.0 pH, good source of vitamin K, folate and Vitamin E
4. Asparagus – 8.5 pH, good source of Vitamins A, C, E, K, fiber and folate.
5. Mango – 8.5 pH, rich in folate, vitamin C, potassium and Omega-3
6. Papaya – 8.5 pH, good source of Vitamin C, folate and potassium
7. Grapes – 8.5 pH, good source of antioxidants, Vitamins A, B and C
8. Pineapple – 8.5 pH, good source of fiber, antioxidants and L-caritine for healthy body weight
9. Garlic – 8.0 pH, can lower blood pressure, promote cardiovascular and immune health and cleanses the liver
10. Bananas – 8.0 pH, good source of potassium, Vitamin C and Vitamin B6