Acidic environments provide ideal characteristics for disease to manifest and thrive. The human body, in an attempt to decrease acid levels, will absorb calcium from the bones and magnesium which is needed in the heart. It turns acidic wastes into solids and stores them in fatty tissues resulting in the hardening of the arteries and excess weight.
- Restore Health Water is Alkaline Ionised Water.
- Our is an Antioxidant with anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Restore Health Water is Micro-clustered (smaller molecules) and provides superior hydration.
- Our water detoxifies the body.
- Restore Health Water helps buffer and neutralise acid.
- Our improves digestive health.
Supports Overall Wellness:
Hydrating with hydrogen alkaline ionized water is believed to best support overall wellness and provide pH balance for a more disease-resistant body. Japanese scientists believe that the water molecules are actually smaller and thus able to hydrate our cells on a deeper level. When we are properly hydrated, we are able to better function on both mental and physical levels.
Ionized alkaline water is smoother and lighter due to its microclustered structure, which allows you to drink your daily limit without feeling bloated or waterlogged. Being fully hydrated is one of the best things you can do for your body, as water is necessary for all basic functions, and we naturally lose about two liters a day. Many common ailments like lack of energy, headaches and hunger pangs are actually signs of dehydration, so drink up for better health. We recommend consuming a minimum of half your body weight in ounces of 9.5 pH ionized alkaline water daily.
Ionized alkaline water has an antioxidant-like effect due to its negative ionic charge and can therefore effectively scavenge for free radicals which seek to destroy our cells. In addition to the free radicals our bodies fight on a daily basis after being subjected to acidic food and drinks, pollution, negativity, extreme workouts, etc. our bodies generate free radicals themselves! Free radicals speed up the aging process so neutralizing them may slow the aging process and appearance of saggy skin, lines and wrinkles.
Ionized alkaline water also aids in the detoxification process as its smaller cluster size is able to penetrate our cells deeper than conventional water. Even those on a raw food vegan diet living in rural areas experience toxins on a daily basis and can benefit from the detoxifying effects of Chanson ionized alkaline water.
How is Alkalinity Measured in Foods
When starting an alkaline diet, it is recommended that 80% of the food you consume be alkaline foods and the 20% be acidic foods. The alkalinity or acidity of food is determined by its PRAL (potential renal acid load) score. Alkaline foods have a negative PRAL score and are usually plant-based products. These foods include banana, spinach, swiss chard, basil, coffee and leafy greens. acidic foods have a positive PRAL. These include dairy products, grains, meat, poultry and seafood.
Things to consider the next time you prepare a meal.
- Dark leafy green vegetables should be the order of the day.
- Cooked, drained Swiss chard has a PRAL of -12 and if eaten raw, it’s -8. Raw spinach comes in at nearly -12, while the PRAL of the same amount of boiled, drained spinach is -10.
- Dried fruit is more alkaline then fresh fruit.
- This is due to the concentration of positive electron that increases when the fruit is dehydrated. For example fresh apricots have a PRAL of -4.3, while dried apricots have a score of -33. Dehydrated bananas are another good choice, with a PRAL of nearly -30.
- Spice up your meal with herbs
– According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, herbs are one of the most alkaline foods you can eat. Parsley is especially rich in alkaline compounds: freeze-dried parsley has a PRAL score of -108. Other commonly used, highly alkaline herbs include basil, with a PRAL of -85, and dried dill weed which has a -75 PRAL. As a food category, fresh and dried herbs are more alkaline than any other group, with an average PRAL of -8.2.
- What should you drink with your meal?
– Both coffee and some types of alcohol are considered strongly alkaline beverages. Regular coffee has a PRAL of -1.4, though you’ll make the value more acidic if you add milk, which has a PRAL of 1.1. Avoid beer, particularly lagers, in favor of wine: white wine’s PRAL is -1.2, and red wine’s score, at -2.4, is even more alkaline than mineral water.
So the next time you start preparing your meals, consider the above to give you and your family an extra line of defence for a better life.
When Alkaline Water is Not Recommended:
Water with a pH of 7.0 is considered neutral (neither acid nor alkaline) and is safe for making infant formula, taking with medication and during meals. It is recommended that children only drink this level until they are between 3-5 years of age as children are naturally more alkaline.It is also recommended that you do not drink ionized alkaline water with medications, as the micro clustered molecules may cause time-release tablets to be released into your system quicker than desired. And finally, if you are drinking more than four ounces of water with meals, it is recommended that you drink 7.0 pH filtered water instead of ionized alkaline water so as not to interfere with the stomach acid needed to break down your food. You should also drink filtered instead of ionized alkaline water one hour before and after meals for the same reason.