Supports Overall Wellness:
Ionised alkaline water is smoother and lighter due to its micro-clustered structure, which allows you to drink your daily limit without feeling bloated or waterlogged.
Hydrating with alkaline ionised water is believed to best support overall wellness and provide pH balance for a more disease-resistant body. Japanese scientists believe the water molecules are actually smaller and thus able to hydrate our cells on a deeper level. When properly hydrated, we function better on both mental and physical levels.
Being fully hydrated is one of the best things you can do for your body, as water is necessary for all basic functions, and we naturally lose about two litres a day. Many common ailments like lack of energy, headaches and hunger pangs are actually signs of dehydration, so drink up for better health. We recommend consuming a minimum of half your body weight in ounces of 9.5 pH ionised alkaline water daily.
Ionised alkaline water has an antioxidant-like effect due to its negative ionic charge and can therefore effectively scavenge free radicals which seek to destroy our cells. In addition to the free radicals our bodies fight on a daily basis after being subjected to acidic food and drinks, pollution, negativity, extreme workouts, etc. our bodies generate free radicals themselves! Free radicals speed up the ageing process so neutralising them may slow the ageing process and appearance of saggy skin, lines and wrinkles.
Ionised alkaline water also aids in the detoxification process as its smaller cluster size is able to penetrate our cells deeper than conventional water. Even those on a raw food vegan diet living in rural areas experience toxins on a daily basis and can benefit from the detoxifying effects of Chanson ionised alkaline water.
The human body is over 65% water, therefore doesn’t it make sense for us to drink the best water available to fulfill our body’s needs?
Ionised water helps to balance your body’s pH which is needed because most diets are too acidic. What can go wrong if your body is too acidic? Here are few major symptoms:
- Feeling overtired
How is Alkalinity Measured in Foods
When starting an alkaline diet, it is recommended that 80% of the food you consume be alkaline foods and the 20% be acidic foods. The alkalinity or acidity of food is determined by its PRAL (potential renal acid load) score. Alkaline foods have a negative PRAL score and are usually plant-based products. These foods include banana, spinach, swiss chard, basil, coffee and leafy greens. acidic foods have a positive PRAL. These include dairy products, grains, meat, poultry, and seafood.
Things to consider the next time you prepare a meal.
- Dark leafy green vegetables should be the order of the day.
- Cooked, drained Swiss chard has a PRAL of -12 and if eaten raw, it’s -8. Raw spinach comes in at nearly -12, while the PRAL of the same amount of boiled, drained spinach is -10.
- Dried fruit is more alkaline than fresh fruit.
- This is due to the concentration of positive electron that increases when the fruit is dehydrated. For example, fresh apricots have a PRAL of -4.3, while dried apricots have a score of -33. Dehydrated bananas are another good choice, with a PRAL of nearly -30.
- Spice up your meal with herbs
– According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, herbs are one of the most alkaline foods you can eat. Parsley is especially rich in alkaline compounds: freeze-dried parsley has a PRAL score of -108. Commonly used, highly alkaline herbs include basil, with a PRAL of -85, and dried dill weed which has a -75 PRAL. As a food category, fresh and dried herbs are more alkaline than any other group, with an average PRAL of -8.2.
What should you drink with your meal?
– Both coffee and some types of alcohol are considered strongly alkaline beverages. Regular coffee has a PRAL of -1.4, though you’ll make the value more acidic if you add milk, which has a PRAL of 1.1. Avoid beer, particularly lagers, in favour of wine: white wine’s PRAL is -1.2, and red wine’s score, at -2.4, is even more alkaline than mineral water.
The next time you start preparing your meals, consider the above to give your family an extra line of defence for a better life.
Ionised alkaline water can revive your produce to its natural state
Chanson ionised alkaline water improves the taste and quality of fruits and vegetables by removing the chemicals and pesticides. Foods quickly lose their energy after being picked. Even organic foods can taste better and have more measurable energy and antioxidant power restored by soaking briefly in ionised alkaline water.
Watch this video and see how tomatoes were revived and how their tastes and freshness improved by soaking in ionised water.
When Alkaline Water is Not Recommended:
Water with a pH of 7.0 is considered neutral (neither acid nor alkaline) and is safe for making infant formula, taking with medication and during meals. It is recommended that children only drink this level until they are between 3-5 years of age as children are naturally more alkaline.It is also recommended that you do not drink ionised alkaline water with medications, as the micro-clustered molecules may cause time-release tablets to be released into your system quicker than desired.
If you are drinking more than four ounces of water with meals, you should drink 7.0 pH filtered water. You should also drink filtered instead of ionised alkaline water one hour before and after meals for the same reason.